Each year, the rules and regulations governing benefit plan compliance grow increasingly more complex. With heightened governmental scrutiny, are you confident your employee benefit plan is compliant with all applicable requirements?
At Watkins Uiberall, our audit staff is dedicated to maintaining up-to-date knowledge of employee benefit plan compliance, so you may rest assured your annual audit is thorough and compliant with the appropriate reporting and disclosure requirements. Our employee benefit plan audit professionals have extensive experience, resulting in a high level of efficiency, reliability and quality throughout our audit engagements.
We have proven our commitment to employee benefit plan auditing by joining the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (AICPA) Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC). The center is a national community of CPA firms that demonstrate a commitment to audit quality and raise awareness about the importance of employee benefit plan audits. The Center provides members with best practices, guidelines, and tools CPAs need to perform quality employee benefit plan audits and better serve their clients.
We offer the following through our employee benefit plan audit services:
- A dedicated team of employee benefit plan audit professionals
- Strong technical knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, ERISA and DOL requirements
- Continuity of professionals from year-to-year to enhance efficiencies
- Significant and up-to-date knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Integration and communication with your third party plan administrator