Since 1971, Watkins Uiberall has specialized in providing tax accounting and auditing services to healthcare facilities and various healthcare providers across the Mid-South. Our clients depend on us to stay abreast of constantly changing regulatory requirements and external forces affecting their financial success. We serve a wide variety of healthcare organizations including: assisted living facilities, clinics, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), long-term care facilities, senior care facilities, hospitals, physician practices, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and ICF/MR facilities.
Although we have decades of experience serving healthcare clients, we realize your organization is unique. Therefore, we begin by working with you and your staff to understand your past and current situations, and most importantly, your goals for the future. Compliance, efficiency, accuracy and dependability are always our top priorities.
- Financial statement audits
- Medicare and Medicaid cost report preparation
- Federal and state tax and informational return preparation
- Cost segregation studies
- Rate setting cost report preparation
- Certificate of Need (CON) application preparation
- Disproportionate Share (DSH) calculation and review
- Litigation support
- Profitability analysis
- Forecasting and feasibility studies
- Bond arbitrage calculation and reporting
- Financial benchmarking
- Fixed asset inventories
- Internal control review
- Accounting systems review
- Bookkeeping and accounting services
- Numerous other special financial consulting services (agreed-upon procedures, special projects, etc.)
Watkins Uiberall’s dedicated healthcare services team consists of certified professionals who have considerable healthcare accounting experience and receive ongoing education on the rules and regulations that govern the healthcare industry. We maintain active involvement in several local and national associations and share our knowledge through various speaking engagements, seminars and more. We offer the healthcare industry a more comprehensive, integrated and proactive approach to providing solutions to every business need for a more complete picture of health.